24 de jun. de 2009

Besides the very deadly sins

Deadly sins
-Sara! I am very concerned, my rules are overdue. It's a month that do not come! I am scared to death ... already thought, my mother, my father ... the way they are conservative!
- Maybe there is some mistake, friend, no need to rush ... a month is too little time to worry about in this way ... I thought one way. But tell me one thing: how do you think might be pregnant?
- The Mauritius ... said that when he noticed the condom was stuck, there was already too late ... I do not know what to do if my father knows it, Sarah ... 'm scared to death!
- Stay calm, friendly, we will do the following: I will take you to the doctor who is my family. He will ask some tests and then, yes, we are sure you are pregnant or not. [Doddery, Marcia thanked the gesture of friend]
- But I tell you one thing, Marcia, whatever happens will be always on your side. Even his father expelled from the house, give a way. If you're pregnant does not reject the same way that baby. - Thank you, friend, I do not know what to do without you ...
- Come on! we can not waste time! Over the days, while the examinations were not ready, Márcia he was depressed, did not know what to think. Just thought that really was pregnant and was terrified. It took account of what really was. His head began to condemn it. It was getting more and more depressed. Some days later, Sara had in hand the result of the review, happy to reveal that the friend had not. When passing near a bridge he saw a cluster of people. It was curious.
- What happened here?
- Imagine, a girl is played in the river ... just find the body ... pulls, a girl so young ...
She gets closer to see better and face the mother of Marcia, the tears holding the inert body of her daughter. It was the end. Do not know never to tell the mother of Sara what really happened. And just lost the best friend. Forever. Tears started to flow under its face "if it was expected a little more, just a bit ...". Cried for the inside and never did.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário